Write for us
We are always on the lookout for guest bloggers who are experts in their field. If you’re in the health and wellness area, review our guidelines below and contact us if you feel we are the right fit for each other.
What we publish
Health Collective is tightly focused on holistic health & well-being. We publish original articles to help our readers makes the best health choices for their mind, body & spirit.
Our broader themes include nutrition, movement and mental health. Our articles aim to be accurate, factual and practical. It’s important to share knowledge that is useful and trustworthy, with unbiased health information.
We are currently looking for long-form health & well-being articles.
Your article should:
– Be informational or educational / enlightening or inspirational;
– Inform our readers on health practices that have been proven effective;
– Offer actionable advice;
– Fall under these categories:
– Nutrition: healthy eating, supplements, food as medicine / nutrition…
– Movement: exercise / fitness / sports, sports medicine, healing…
– Mental health: self-improvement, meditation, psychology, spirituality…
What we offer:
– One single link back to content on your site or social media;
– Tagg to your account for articles shared on our social media.
What we don’t publish
We don’t publish infographics or syndicated content.
While we encourage our contributors to share the tools, tips, and tactics they’ve found most useful in their own health journey, we are not a channel for advertorial content marketing.
In order to avoid any conflict of interest, our contributors must be transparent and clearly mention any tool, product, or service they are in any way affiliated with. Put simply, this means if you currently work for, represent, or are otherwise incentivized for mentioning a product, tool, or service, it must be clearly mentioned in your article. That said, your article may include a single link back to content on your site or social media, with the understanding that the link must be relevant to the subject at hand, and does not point to a product landing page, or to content that is behind a lead generator or that is an affiliate marketing link.
Who we’re looking for
We accept only individual writers (not company content teams). We prefer content from practicing health & well-being experts and athletes who have in-depth knowledge rather than a general base of wellness knowledge.
You must have a track record in the health & well-being sector.
Your writing should demonstrate that you’re able to offer unique, tactical / helpful insights based upon your hands-on experience; posts that offer tutorials related to wellbeing, step-by-step / how-tos for sports / healing / self-development, etc.
How to apply to write for Health Collective
If you feel you’re a good fit for Health Collective, please contact us. We’ll use the information you provide to help us evaluate your writing style, content, and experience. If your work passes our initial review, we will be in touch via email if we are interested in moving forward.
Include in your message:
– Full name
– Website & social media page
– Links to 3 or more of your strongest articles about health & well-being. These must have been written by you and show you as the author.
– Topic: include a few sentences of the type of article you would like to have published on Health Collective.